PreVeteran's Military Transition 2.0 System
Follow these simple 3-Steps to be optimized for post-military success
Step 1: Enroll in our next Employment Prep Course (EPC)—The Basics
- Learn a new, private sector language
- Gain new tools to be aware of and change your mindset
- Become aligned to the private sector’s needs and wants—from their perspective
Step 2: Flow into our private PreVeteran Alumni Community—The Optimization
- Continue honing the tools you gained in the EPC
- Get additional training across the domains that will optimize you for post-military success (Hint: Employment is just one line item of many different items you need to get right to be optimized)
- Be in a community of other like-minded individuals who want to excel!
Step 3: Have all of your military transition needs met—guaranteed!
- Imagine being completely prepared for your military transition
- Imagine having companies compete for you once you’re in your employment window
- Imagine being confident, happier, and healthier as you leave the military
- We’ve had these successes for the past two years in piloting our program—and it can work for you too! 🙂
Get Started Today!
We Have Two Payment Options
JACKSON, Wyo.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jason C. Anderson is the founder and CEO of PreVeteran and a 20-year Air Force veteran. After retirement…
“It is usually meaningless work, not overwork, that wears us down, saps our strength, and robs our joy.” Rick Warren,…
Each and every year, 200,000+ men and women from our all-volunteer force depart the military. Since the vast majority enter…