INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information you disclose to us including first name, last name, email address, and other demographic information. In addition, information is automatically collected when you visit, use or navigate the Service or Apps. This information typically includes device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, and referring URLs. This information does not reveal your specific identity like your name or contact information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use personal information collected via our Services or Apps for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations.
We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent. We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send administrative information to you
- Deliver targeted advertising to you
- Request feedback
- To protect our services (for example fraud monitoring)
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm
- To deliver services to the user
- To respond to user inquiries & offer support to users
- For other business purposes including data analysis, identifying trends, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns to improve our Service or Apps
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
OPTING OUT OF EMAIL MARKETING
You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, you can contact us at: