On behalf of the PreVeteran team, I’d like to welcome you to our Military Transition 2.0 System and thank you for trusting us to help you prepare for your military transition.
We don’t take this responsibility lightly and will work very hard to make sure we meet you expectations for this course.
I’d also like to take a moment and congratulate you on taking this critical step in your military transition! This means you place a high-priority on your post-military success and are ready to get going on your employment preparation.
In that vein, please take a moment and read the section below titled “what to expect” so you know what’s coming and when pertaining to the course start.
Your journey and self-transformation are our priority, so if you have any questions along the way, don’t hesitate to drop me an email at email@example.com.
What to Expect
Prior to Course Start
- You’ll receive an email with a link to login to the Learning Management System (LMS)
- There is short Pre-Course within the LMS we ask you to complete before the course begins
- Plan to spend 2-3 hours per week on the course at your availability, our weekly Cohort Zoom calls are scheduled for Thursday Evenings – these are recorded if you cannot attend live
- Don’t forget to join the private LinkedIn Group here
6 October (Friday)
- Week 1 course content will be available for your viewing, for those of you that would like to get an early start
- You’ll be invited to our private LinkedIn cohort page & can start to get to know your classmates
9 October (Monday)
- Class officially begins!
- Follow the logical instruction on the learning management system (LMS) & ask any questions you may have
In the Meantime…
If you’re new to PreVeteran and our unique methodology that focuses on the need to self-transform and align to the private sector, here’s a couple videos that cover these two critical items that related to your post-employment success.